CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm ready

I'm SOOOOO ready for this day to start. I am ready to see what my God has in store for me today. Tomorrow I'm going witnessing with some coolkids and I am just so excited about it. I love sharing God with others and telling them how much he has shown me. I started writing in a book last night, and when I'm done it will have all the verses that God has shown me in troubling times.

Lord show me what you have in store for me today...

3 comments:

Jacob said...

FUNNY STORY: I had a feeling it was. There's more to it? Hahaha, what happens? What do you agree with Ms. BR-Cool Kid about? By the way, I'm totally ready for Him to show me things today as well.

Shawna said...

I'm excited that you are going out witnessing. I can't wait to hear about it and I'll be praying for ya'll. I like the blog...especially the title.

Sherry said...

Hey Bailey,
Looking forward to reading about what God has shown you.