Last night I got angry. So angry that i didn't wanna listen to God. I wanted HIM to listen to ME! I thought he wasn't... but I got on my knees in my bedroom floor and turned up the song "Everything" by Lifehouse, and cried out to God. I finally gave up on the anger and listened to him... and he showed me what I wanted to know. Earlier that day we went witnessing at the mall. People were so so discouraging and it was tough. So tough that I would find myself being ashamed or embarrassed at times. Satan was EVERYWHERE that day. I tried to fight through it but I couldn't at some points. I realized that I was living for the world that day and I was being the person everyone expected me to be. Not who God wanted me to be. Because just like Satan...God was there too and I should have been listening to HIM! I learned that just because people expect you to be one thing...what God expects you to be is MUCH more important. One day that is going to be the only thing that matters. The only thing that will matter is who I am to GOD.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i love you beautiful. i would love to converse with you at a later time. don't call me i'll call you!!! haha you can't call me!! hahaha.
abaylay.....i don't know what to do. i don't wanna loose them i really love them. i would rather save them. but i know i can't save them.
pray for me k?
We're God's warriors. Our sword is the Word and sin is our enemy.When we go out witnessing, I feel so scared because I have no experience. I know God is with me, and that's why I'm doing it, but I'm still scared. Satan has a grip on me that because I have no experience people wont listen to me or I'll mess them up. Satan uses that and freaks me out, but I'm praying and studying and trusting more so I feel no fear. Satan IS everywhere. The Bible says that the world is wearing down and becoming more sinful over time as a result of Satan's continued influence and just because we sin. You want to how influential and persuasive Satan is? Revelations say that after Christ rules on Earth for 1000 years, Satan will be loosed for a short time. In just a short time after 1000 years of Christ ruling he has two whole nations attacking Jerusalem! That's insane! But it's not all him, people are sinful by nature and so they are to blame too, but dang! So it's no wonder we see Satan so much in our lives and the world. He's had some 6000 years to work on the world in his ways and now with the lack of biblical teaching in schools and more atheist views he is gaining more and more ground every day. We are warriors for God and we have to fight a battle until we die or Christ returns. We have to hold back an enemy that's so prevalent and influential in this world that he's always surrounding us. In our little bubbles sometimes even, but with the Word and God's help we can fight back sin and Satan.
Post a Comment