No, I did not write the song underneath for a friend of mine who was wondering. I have decided that it is SUPER DUMB to give up...the past few days have just not been good. I found out some news that threw me for a loop. It's just so hard to keep faith in Christ when it seems like absolutely nothing good is happening. Life is just like that I suppose......
I asked Youth Pastor recently if I could teach a lesson at Youth in a couple of weeks and he said that I could. I think that I could really reach some people with this lesson that I am working on. So please pray. Pray that God will give me the words and the wisdom. And that something that comes out of my mouth will reach out to someone listening and that EVERY single word glorifies him.
Love Much
-Bailey



1 comments:
Bailey I love you and we're ll here for you to help you. It is super dumb to give up, but it's easy to. Jesus promises us two things: 1) persecution, hardship, self-denial, failure, troubles, and other bad things for our faith
2) An eternity spent with God our father.
I'll be praying for you Bailey. I'm so joyous that God brought you back. Praise be to Him. Never forget how much He gave for you. Let us all live our life that each word and breath we have we use to glorify Him.
Post a Comment