So recently I have been falling back into the world and I can't seem to find who I was before. I need prayer. I keep trying to be who God wants me to be but Satan keeps pulling me away....
Whenever I feel led back into the world I shut myself away for a while. Just seek God. Unplug the tv, stereo, phone, everything. Bring a Bible. Pray, worship, read, think, listen, and just be with God. Always keep Him on your mind and open yourself up to Him. Pray to God to work in you.
3 comments:
Whenever I feel led back into the world I shut myself away for a while. Just seek God. Unplug the tv, stereo, phone, everything. Bring a Bible. Pray, worship, read, think, listen, and just be with God. Always keep Him on your mind and open yourself up to Him. Pray to God to work in you.
Well put Jacob. Do exactly what Jacob says to do, that is the only way to fight off Satan --- through God.
me too gorgeous. me too.
Post a Comment