CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!!

The drama is tomorrow. I am super excited but I am also very nervous. Friends and family will be there..*sigh* but I know that I am doing this for God...So it is all good. The next week is going to be extremely hectic....with practices all over the place and performances too.

GREAT NEWS::
I found out recently that the college I wanna go to offers a scholarship that pays for half of my tuition if I study what I wanna study. It is a christian college and one of my best friends grandparents live there. Just recently (and just for your info... I have only met them once and spent a few days there) they bought a new house...three stories. The bottom floor is kinda like an apartment. There is a bathroom and a kitchen and one HUGE room and they offered us the whole floor... to live and eat there for free. She also said that if for some reason we couldn't have that floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom on the very top floor and between the bottom floor and the top we could definately have one of the two!!! Amazing??? I think so. God just keeps working and showing...and for that I am grateful.

2 comments:

Nikioliee! said...

that is spify. who is we??

Jacob said...

Yeah, who is we? Hahaha, cause I kinda want to go to that college too. I think...You are talking bout Lee right?