The Missinator is returning home tomorrow after two months. I have missed her dearly.I also stood in line for an hour and a half (at midnight) to get my copy of Breaking Dawn. My friend "boo boo whip" came with and we didn't go to sleep till somewhere around 7 am. I think ima little too obsessed. That is okay though I suppose. Everyone dreams about "prince charming" at least once in their lifetime. I just so happen to dream about a Vampire named Edward Cullen...
And it truly breaks my heart....because he does not exist....
A little over dramatic...I know. But I'm seriously NOT lying



1 comments:
hahaha boo boo whip. Did you come up with that for her? I can see you saying it in the same voice you use for that boom boom thing. Boomboom! Boo boo whip. Glad ya'll had fun. I love you Bay. :-) You're my little sis and I haven't got to talk to you recently at all. I miss you. :-/ you should come to more reunion group and schtuff. :-/ when are you free next so we can go witnessing?
Post a Comment