My lesson is coming along quite nicely. I am really excited about what God is going to do with my testimony and with this lesson. I think that what I have to say can relate to a lot of youth. I can't wait to share this with them. I still have a long way to go, but I think this is going to be good.
BTW::
Have any ideas of how to get rid of someone....nicely....that you DON'T want to talk to ....EVER???
*sigh* I just got through crying my eyes out..."sexy" left for college today...six hours away. She is basically my sister. I have known her since I was four years old and I am devastatingly sad that she is now gone...But it will be okay.
Moving along
The drama is coming along nicely as well... Can't wait to share it with the church fam.
finally
I am getting close to finishing my book...my 742 page book. lol. Don't have much time to read most days cause of school. UGHH...but it is pretty interesting....kinda intense...
BYE YOU KIDS
That's about it. Thanks for reading...
Love you kids.
-Bailey



1 comments:
I'm looking foward to it. :-)
Post a Comment