I haven't been here in awhile.
God has made it UNBELIEVABLY evident. Everything. What he wants for my life and how he wants me to serve him. I mentioned evangelism earlier in my blogs as a maybe, and now it is a definitely...I think. I am almost positive.
I taught my lesson two weeks ago and God used me to lead 4 people to him. I stood in awe. I had no idea why me???
Why me? Is all I could ask. Why me? How?
And he said "cause" lol
I know that he has a plan for my life and I have no idea why. I sat in the car on Sunday after one of the girls decided to follow in baptism and I just fought back tears. The thought of everything scares me, but I can't turn away from it. I am scared to leave my family for other countries, and it scares me to think of the possibility that I won't be able to start my own. I want children and a husband one day. Although I know that he will make a way for me. Without a doubt. And I know that he is calling me into the ministry. He is calling me into evangelism and mission work.
I have surrendered. It's all with him. His dreams for my life, whether I like it right now or not, are more important that mine. Cause I am not living for me. I am living for him.
-Bailey



0 comments:
Post a Comment