Children in Africa are dying. There families are dying. Many are orphaned by AIDS everyday, and most of them are HIV positive themselves. Children are forced to grow up at such young ages just to get by and to watch their younger siblings. We sit around complaining about the things we WANT, when they don't have half of what they NEED. We are selfish people living in a selfish nation.
Those children need food, and clothes, and love...but most of all they need God.
God has called me to help in larger ways than he may have called you. But you can still help. The next time you're sitting around enjoying everything God has blessed you with....pray. People talk about sending money...and that's great if you feel led to do so. But what is the purpose of anything if they don't have God or if it's done without God? Pray for them... and pray for missionaries...like I hope to be someday.
Everyday I wake up...somedays I'm joyful...and others I think I have it so so bad because I didn't get what I wanted.
But everyday millions of kids wake up...and they fight for survival.
Everyday is a fight for life.
Pray...please.
-Bailey




0 comments:
Post a Comment