I am totally teaching in two weeks. I can't wait. I think that my personal experiences make good lessons, and this time I am teaching on finding God and listening to him even when you feel like there is nothing left to live for. I think that this is a good topic. Lately I have had such mixed feelings about life and I have been going through it without God. It has been miserable. Sometimes I'm thinking "hurry up God i'm done here," and others I'm thinking "well, maybe not." the thing is.....I'm not. God has a plan for my life that he has made clear...so clear that I just can't deny it...and I know that I can't do this without him. I'm terrified. I know that where he wants me is anywhere and everywhere. That involves me leaving people and things that I love....like the place I grew up, and the people that helped me get where I am today. That scares me, but I have to listen. I want to help people and I want to teach people about the one God that has made me the person I am today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
So you're not doing purity? I love seeing God work in you and other people. Sometimes God let's us go through some tough stuff so we'll remember to trust Him with everything. Always listen to Him. He will never lead you somewhere you wont have the strength to go. Love you Bailey. Can't wait for your lesson. Your testimony was awesome, and I'm sure this lesson will be too. :D
Post a Comment