"Find out who you are. Find your place in this big world and let the world see who you've become and everything you have to offer. Search until you find the end of the rainbow...and the pot of gold. Find the brightest star in the sky... and let it guide you. Pursue the one thing you can't live without. Look for love. Experience everyone...let the world see your face because it deserves to know YOU! And after that...if you still love me...if I'M the one thing you can't live without...come find me.
Now go... the long road ahead awaits you. And the only way to know what the destination at the end is....to find it. Maybe I'll be there."
This isn't based off anything in my life. I just wrote it to go with my blog. To tell a story.
-Bailey




2 comments:
Hahaha, just commenting. That's an interesting story.
sure it doesn't. haha! love you!
Post a Comment