CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

That's life for ya!


Sometimes things don't turn out the way we want...and we don't get the "happily ever after" we want. But if there is one thing I have learned... is that maybe I can't have what I want right now... but soon enough God is gonna give me something 1197490857298 times better. Although the person I want wants someone else... I know that my special moment with that one special someone is waiting somewhere for me, and one day when I least expect it... Im going to turn around and run right into it. And all this time that I've waited and have yet to wait...is going to seem like nothing. Because it will be forever...Which is exactly what I am looking for.

1 comments:

Nikioliee! said...

our blogs are clashing! haha checkitout. love you.