CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

God is Amazing

Mrs. BR is gonna be real mad at me, but I finally did something that i knew I should do all along. I'll tell the story after I tell it at reunion group on Monday!!!
Love you guys!! Pray for me....
I'll need it!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I don't get mad, I get disappointed. If it is what I think, it is okay. I told you it was your decision to make. I love you.

Jacob said...

Oh no, I don't want Bailey sized teeth marks on me. :-). I will, today's been incredibly weird feeling, but I think that's cause I have no one to talk to about it and because of the book I have to read for school. The Good Earth makes me want to throw up. It makes me feel sick. I Dee Kay why though. It's a good book, it just makes me feel...icky. And I'm pretty bored and want to talk to people, but no one is anywhere really. I love you Bailey, I'll see you tomorrow.