CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

HILARIOUS!!

So for a whole week I felt as if I should tell this boy that I liked him.
Funny #1: I would never WANT to do that.
The only problem was...he has a girlfriend. So Thursday night the two of us talked (the boy and myself) and he gave some great advice. He told me to stop running away from whatever the situation was and just face it. Well, that was when I thought "hm..." So the following day him and some friends went to a late movie so I knew he would be out till at least midnight. I began praying and asked God what I should do because I really felt like I should tell him. So I said "Lord if this is what you want give me the strength to send the first message...."
Funny #2: He did
So I asked the boy "Do you remember when you told me to face the situation no matter what it was?" I sent this message at about 11:45 and then told God "If he doesn't reply before midnight...I'm not going to do it. This can be your sign." I called Macdaddy because I was nervous and told him about everything. The thing about "before midnight" and everything else. The minutes flew by and the clock reached 11:58. So I told Jacob that I wasn't going to do it and he said "It's not midnight yet". (This was me NOT wanting to)
Funny #3: suddenly...right then...I heard a beep. The beep my phone makes when I am on the phone letting me know I have received a message. I looked at the clock on my phone and it was 11:59 and I had received a message from him that said Yes to the question had asked
Jacob started cracking up and I was like "11:59??" So then I chickened out and tried to send him a message that said "Never mind," and while Jacob yelled at me for that I heard another beep.
Funny #4: My phone said..."Message unable to send."
So I had two options... don't reply at all...or do what God says...
Let me tell you a little something... Don't underestimate God. Because that HAD to be him.

2 comments:

Nikioliee! said...

your such a cutie! i have heard this story so many times and i just had to read the whole thing again! love you boo! see you tonight!

Jacob said...

I've been around. I haven't been feeling well emotionally these last few days, and plus I thought you were really mad at me. So that's why I haven't been saying much. I'm not mad at you. I promise. :-)