CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Greatest Friend Ever...

It was on my mind tonight that I have the bestest friends ever. The other night I was really upset and my bestie (ole--left) played with my hair while I layed across her and cried. When you stop to think about the things God has placed in your life...it is simply amazing. She has been there for me even when I was stupid and wasn't there for her. She is simply amazing and I don't know what I would do without her.
**MY POINT**
Don't overlook what God has given you...little or big. And always be thankful for the blessings he places in your life
LOVE YOU OLE!!!
-Bailey

4 comments:

Nikioliee! said...

love you too aybaylay.

Jacob said...

aww, you guys are so cute! I love you two. Hahaha Ya'll, Tiff, Mama b, Mr. C, Aaron, and shawnayomama are definitely my favorite people. We should all go out to eat or something.

Brenda said...

Well, put cherish everything, because it is all from God.

Jacob said...

Hahaha, do I get one like you said? Jk. ;-) Love you bay.