God has put me in a situation where I have to trust him. It's hard, but he has shown me that what I want is also what he wants just not for this moment. It's hard for me because I am very impatient, but I know that being patient could pay off in the long run. So I'm going to live my life happily and wait.
Also I think that I am teaching the youth again soon and am torn between subjects so please pray that God show me the right lesson to teach.
Also pray for me as I make the decision to give next summer up with my friends and family to be a summer missionary far from home.
I hope that I will be in your prayers
-love you guys,
Bailey



3 comments:
:-) Just remember, even if you don't like where He leads you, that's where you need to be. Something a cool person once told me is that when you ask God a question he has three answers, Yes, No, and Wait. That's a really really really hard thing for me to remember. I'm teaching soon too! What're your two topics? Mr. Kerry wants me either to do Spiritual Warfare or Creationism. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers Bailey. I hope you get to be a missionary next summer, and enjoy it. Love you Little Sis. Anyway I can help, let me know.
i love you gorgeous and i hope to be conversing with you on the telly asap.
peace and music, my love!!
Remember God is in control of all things, even down to the most basic. I love you, Momma B
Post a Comment